- Two-sided marketplaces (Lyft, Kickstarter, Gumroad)
- Affiliate programs
- Subcontractor payouts
- Airtable Scripts
- Make.com to fire webhooks
- Stripe Connect
- [ ] Adding sellers to Stripe
- [ ] The onboarding process for sellers
- [ ] Monitor the seller status in Stripe
- [ ] Add seller’s products to Stripe
- [ ] Generate a price for each product that is added
- [ ] Generate a payment link that can be used
Before you start
- Create a Stripe account and go through the Connect onboarding process
- Set up your Airtable base or copy mine from below
Our use case
Connor’s Op Shop
An online second-hand store where sellers can add their second-hand clothes to the store and on-sell them to customers.
Connor’s Op Shop takes a cut between 15-20% per item sold.
The front-end of our store will be a public Airtable Gallery view.
Copy the store here
Connor's Op Shop (Code Meets No-Code) - Copy Me